HOW TO APPLY
1. Begin with full face makeup or without makeup, including with optional mascara - lashes come last! Avoid getting mascara on false lashes to extend their life.
2. Remove lash from tray with fingers or lash applicator.
3. Measure the strip against your natural lash line to make it fits your eyes.
4. If the strip too long, carefully trim from outer corner or edge to remove excess band with a pair of mini scissors.
5. Apply lash adhesive along length of band. Let's the set for 20 - 30 seconds for the glue to become tacky, then bend the strip in U-shape to make it more flexible.
6. Apply strip to your lash line using fingers or lash applicator.
7. Start at the outer corner of your eyes and press down as you go. Use light pressure and let it dry.
8. Curl your lashes with a lash curler.
YOU ARE GOOD TO GO!
How To Remove and Clean Lashes
1. Remove lashes gently by hand from either inner or outer corner.
2. Peel any excess glue from eyelashes using lash applicator like tweezers or using your hands.
3. Get a small bowl, rubbing alcohol, or dish washing soap, two Q - tips and napkin
4. Add dish washing soap with water in a small container (bowl)
5. After letting it sit for 2 min. Pack them up and rub the mascara off by using Q-tip.
6. Let the lashes sit in rubbing alcohol for 5 min.
7. scrape off any glue left with disposable eyelash mascara and dry it off with napkin.
8. Store lashes back in it tray, place in dry and safe place.